Call Us Today! 866.435.2376
Colocation Cabinet Solutions
Select from a range of colocation cabinet solutions to meet your needs. Sizes range from quarter, third, half and full cabinets. The large array of cabinet configuration options and add-ons are perfect for accommodating the growth of your business.
The standard full cabinet provided is 42RU, 24" wide and 42" deep. In addition to cabinets, you can also opt to select more space to accommodate your needs, including steel cages and private suites. Steel cages are built to suite and designed specifically to the power and density requirements you need. Private suites start at 1,000 square feet and are available in all facilities.
Colocation cabinet solutions are backed by CoreLink's 100% Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA) covering all the key infrastructure elements and service metrics like power, temperature, network availability, and service credits.
With a highly reliable and always available data center working on your behalf, you can spend more time focusing on growing your business.
All colocation cabinet solutions feature:
- Secure locking cabinet, residing within one of our 4 colocation facilities
- 110 volt – 20amp, 30amp and 40amp configurations
- 208 volt – 20amp, 30amp, 40amp, 50amp and 60amp configurations
- Redundant/diverse network uplinks
- Cabinet-to-cabinet cross connects
- Access to relevant, "real time" data feeds through our Building Management System (BMS) whereby you can monitor "in colo" temperature and humidity, UPS loads, and also review maintenance logs
- Remote and Smart Hands
Experience the flexibility, expert help, and transparency for the relentless service you deserve!
Contact CoreLink Data Centers today for colocation cabinet solutions and data center services that include relentless service, flexibility and scalability, expert help and staff, transparency and rock solid security. Call .
We promise to never sell your email.
- Data Center Hosting Solutions
- Managed Security Solutions
- Managed Data Solutions
- Business Continuity Solutions
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
"After an extensive due diligence process, we selected CoreLink for their operational excellence and the quality of the facility infrastructure. We look forward to working with CoreLink in their multiple locations as our needs expand."
- Tom Hughes, Chief Executive Officer at WTS