Both of our data centers in Seattle are located in an ideal setting for companies requiring additional capacity for power, data center space, redundant network access and abundant parking. The facilities are located in Tukwilla, Washington, just minutes from I-5, Seatac International Airport and only 15 minutes to and from downtown Seattle.
This blog post will sharediscuss the features of our Seattle data center located at 12201 Tukwila Intl. Blvd. – Suite 200
Parking and Loading Area
Covered parking and loading area available
Fire Suppression & Monitoring
• Multiple-zoned FM 200 fire suppression system
• Multiple-zoned pre-action fire suppression
• Smoke alarms and sensors under floor panels and mounted in ceiling
Security & Site Monitoring
• Key card access 24/7
• Entry and exit logs
• Closed circuit monitoring with CCTV
• 24/7 support staff & NOC
• Third party security monitoring
• Alarms tied into campus, local police and fire departments
For more information about our data centers in Seattle, contact CoreLink Data Centers.